5 ways to help street animals!
Many animal lovers feed street animals but there are 5 other ways you can help them:
1. Put out a waterbowl for street animals and birds, keep clean and topped up!
2. De-worm street dogs every 3 months with tablets (or liquid for puppies) and control fleas and ticks with either powder, spray, shampoo, or spot-on pipette.
3. Reflective collars help prevent road accidents, especially at night!
4. Approach a local NGO to help you sterilise your community dogs and cats and get them vaccinated against rabies.
5. Learn basic first aid techniques such as wound care.
These are just five ways to help community animals, but there are plenty more!